Maps confirm that the Hague isn’t the capital of The Netherlands. The Hague is where diplomatic business occurs, where embassies are maintained, and the seat of government for The Netherlands. So it is a bit of a suprise to learn that Amsterdam is the capital of the country. In Amsterdam, the source reminded me, they’re sensitive about it.
- Diplopedia in the News
- Global Trends
- Facing Indonesia :: World’s Largest Muslim Population
- Don’t forget Sana’a while Tripoli has the spotlight
- What’s happening in Tunisia
- Collaboration :: Co-LAB
- Nation Branding
- Ethical Foreign Policy. Possible?
- Capital City vs Seat of Government
- Collaboration Behind a Firewall